All 5 art Reviews

War and Pestilence War and Pestilence

How do you make your black lines so.. idk so random i guess, on the body ? And background texture ? Love your style so much! :)

Level Concept Level Concept

What are you doing in your life, as a job, passion ? I'm curious to know you, if it's not too much ^^ I like it btw :)

Nyenna responds:

Right now I'm into Game/Art school (Game Art & Design) but it also has become a passion of mine, only started a couple of years ago and still a long road ahead! I'm basically in my final year now. Thank you!

Carl & Ellie Carl & Ellie

Oh wow you are the one who did this one? You did a wonderful work! Maybe the arm of Ellie is a little longer and bigger. But it is cool :) Jazza saw it too :) So you used a hard brush ? I can see it:)

Nyenna responds:

Haha yeah, the cute and slightly depressing one :P And yeah, the arms went bad :D I'm not a master of anatomy (yet)! I blamed it on her being a robot, everything is possible then :P I used all different kind of brushes, I mainly used some Jonas De Ro's brushes (look him up, he's awesome!) Thank you!

Faceless Messenger Faceless Messenger

Wow you have a very very personal style and i like it! The colors are what i love. This is cool. :)

Light at the end of the Tunnel Light at the end of the Tunnel

Oh my cuteness ** Perfect! This type of illustration is what i would like to do the most, but i'm soooo bad, and i still don't get it about how to delete the lines sketch, and to make the contour of the subject look smooth and not bump.. :l